Furever Family Veterinary Care Center invites you to bring your pet to meet Tori, our very own Fear Free Certified groomer. Your pet’s health and appearance is of paramount importance to Furever Family Veterinary Care, and we make every effort to provide high quality, stress-free grooming care for your best friend.
At Furever Family Veterinary Care Center, we believe that consistent grooming care is not just about making your pet look and smell great — a professional groomer also takes the time to check your pet’s skin, fur, and hair for any underlying medical conditions that might negatively affect their overall health. Our goal is to ensure your pet thoroughly enjoys their grooming session, and maintains a happy and healthy lifestyle at all times.
Tori is our in-house groomer, and she has been helping pets look and feel good since 2003. Tori keeps up to date with the latest grooming techniques and practices so that your pet gets the best care possible.
Furever Family Veterinary Care Center offers the following grooming services:
- Baths – a stress-free bath keeps your pet’s fur/hair clean and fresh.
- Hair Cuts – cutting your pet’s hair helps prevent matting. The amount of hair removed usually depends on their breed and overall styling.
- Brushing – a professional brush-out can reduce shedding and maintain a healthy coat.
- Ear cleaning – we clean the inside of your pet’s ears and check for potential ear infections.
- Toenail trims – trimming prevents your dog’s nails from growing too long.
Furever Family Veterinary Care Center grooming services are available Tuesday – Saturday during our normal business hours. Please contact us to make an appointment.