Your dog’s long-term health is of paramount importance at Furever Family Veterinary Care Center. Routine wellness examinations, essential for maintaining your dog’s health through its lifetime are conducted in a stress-free facility with non-skid surfaces, and textures and colors that help keep your dog calm and happy during its visit. We firmly believe that regular wellness exams ensure that your pet remains healthy and happy for as long as possible.
Here is what you may expect during your dog’s routine wellness exam:
- A 13-point,nose-to-tail physical inspection / examination, with a report card sent home with owner
- Weight and body condition assessment
- Fecal examinations
- Parasite evaluation and control
- Annual wellness blood profiles
- Heartworm evaluation
- Other breed specific recommendations
Your dog’s health is of paramount importance to us. We will work closely with you to develop a treatment plan based on the results of the wellness exam. Many of the issues that this exam reveals are treatable through lifestyle changes and diet.
Please contact us to learn more about our dog care services.